Pages

Custom Designs, Marketing, and More Selling Tools for Your Ultimate Success!

~ Thank you so much for stopping by ~


Hi, my name is Tonya. I am from Bluefield, WV. I have been selling on eBay since 2006. I am a Certified eBay Stores Designer, Social Media Marketer, and Blog Writer for sellers to help increase their sales and traffic to their stores and listings by writing blogs for them.


I have more tools available in my Etsy Shop. I also have 2 eBooks in my Etsy Shop that are jam packed with eBay Selling Tips and Tricks and also an eBook about selling on Etsy too!

I would LOVE to custom design your eBay Store, Website, Facebook Fan Page,
and/or Etsy Shop for you.

Please
contact me TODAY!

To Your Success!
~ Tonya ~


Etsy Shop Designs and Marketing eBay Store Designs and Marketing

Thursday, February 14, 2019

How to make the most sales on eBay

To make more sales on eBay, you have to find a product that is selling really good on eBay! I have worked with hundreds and hundreds of eBay sellers since 2006, so I know exactly what sells and what does not!

Top Selling Items that I personally seen:
- used and new auto parts

- used and new brand name clothing
- new and used toys
- antiques
- brand name perfume
- electronics
- cell phones, cell phone cases, cell phone screen protectors
- new and used jewelry
- DVD and Blu Ray movies
- unique items from a specific country such as the USA, China, Italy, Australia, Canada, and more
- food from other countries that are hard to find in your own country

In your eBay store, you should have a lot of high priced items and also low priced items that way you can appeal to a larger audience.


It is also best to run 99 cent auctions on eBay per store category that you are selling in. Whether you lose money selling the item for only 99 cents....that's not the point here.


The point is...that you will be getting more visitors to your store who will see all of your higher priced items!!! Thus you will be making more sales!!! Trust me on this and at least try it! I have and YES it does work!


So start today on eBay! What are you waiting for? What do you have to lose? Nothing! You will never know unless you try!


Happy selling everyone!!
Tonya with TonyasDynamicDesigns

and for be sure to get your FREE eBay Promotion!



~ About Tonya ~

I have been custom designing eBay Stores and eBay Auction Listing Templates since 2006! I also promote eBay items for sellers on my Facebook Fan Page, my personal Facebook Page, also on my Twitter, and on Blogger!


I can also promote your items on your own Social Media accounts. It is all up to you on how you want to do it.


Please check out my store to learn more!

You can get designs for only $25, $50, and up.

The more you spend...the more you will get such as eBay promotion and blog designs too!


~ Learn more at my eBay Store at TonyasDynamicDesigns

~ For FREE eBay Promotion, please check out WheresYourBid!

"MY DESIRE IS TO SEE YOU SUCCEED!"

Check out my Custom eBay Store Designs, eBay Promotion, Blog Designs, and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment